Starting February 7th
*All attendees must follow the In-Person Worship Plan.
In-Person Worship Plan Requirements:
- Self-assess for signs and symptoms before arrival, if showing symptoms, please stay home.
- No coffee, food or congregating before or after the service inside the building.
- Masks will be worn over the nose and mouth by everyone aged 5 and above (also recommended for those ages 2-5). Worship Leaders may remove their mask while speaking or solo singing.
- Attendees must maintain a physical distance of at least six feet between each person/household. Pews will be clearly marked to support social distancing.
- Attendees will not sing or speak hymns/responses. Hymnals and other items are removed from the sanctuary.
- Following the service, worshipers will follow ushers’ direction exiting by the side aisles, maintaining physical distancing, and proceeding directly out of the building.